भिडियो सहितहेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
Giving Modern superstar hero Casey precious moment really interesting. Analainakhabarasamga a meeting with actress Sushmita KC sanjhiin it.
After the hero Bhuvan Anmol different Sushmita has been living alone. However, his gorgeous are always precious. He had not said-midiyama only. Meanwhile, a week and a week of precious lives in me. Sometimes I come saying keep food comes created. "He said he was not far from precious son, she is not even the lack of scent.
Mother, son Susmita sanjhiin embody the moment. He said the long-anamola when my stomach. So now seen to extend high. I was doing regular doctor checkup Bhola clinics everyday. "
The doctor should be told that the child naturally extinction and sijariyana Susmita sanjhiichan astrology. After the birth of our control that said-yadi lack of astrology that showed why. Nagapokharima was a popular astrology. What is my day, what time is the birth hyandasama son, Raja said that it asked astrology. "
I was happy to see the world famous son, was the desire to be hyandasama. So all I misjudged astrology .'- Susmita said.
Jyotisale on April 17 Wed morning around 11 o'clock was given. Susmita fun, and said-thyakkai 11: 30 precious head was out of my body, and he was weeping. "
Jyotisale the precious 'Yoga' is sanjhinchin Sushmita is now. Precious is now in question because of the reason behind the question, he said that it would be-I do not know how to hide it either. However, I believe that astrology great. "
I saw the great value of the habit of speaking her mother Susmita 'favorite essay kharaniko story.
He believes in astrology liar Susmita movie song Monday, release of the trailer said. Contributed Analainakhabarako
भिडियो सहितहेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
0 comments:
Post a Comment