भिडियो सहितहेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
एउटा पत्रकार ले भने नायिका निशा अधिकारि मल्ल लाइ गफाडी हेर्नुहोस निशा ले क दिइन त पत्रकार लाई लाई जबाफ़ http://e-nepal367khabar.blogspot.com/
एउटा पत्रकार ले भने नायिका निशा अधिकारि मल्ल लाइ गफाडी हेर्नुहोस निशा ले क दिइन त पत्रकार लाई लाई जबाफ़ http://e-nepal367khabar.blogspot.com/
Nepal Republic Media. Shukrabar! Page 15. This journalist (no name mentioned) has clearly lost his mind! I can't believe that a reputed media house even thinks of hiring an under qualified journalist like this one.
Corrections: 1) I went to the release of Loot Trailer, Coz I was invited as an actor, mountaineer and a well wisher of the loot team.
2) The imaginary conversation that you have mentioned in your article never took place between me and Saugat dai. Simosh dai is dealing with roping in the cast and crew which had been mentioned in one of the articles written by your fellow friend!
3) patrakar Sanga Mero Sadhai lafda pardaina. Abadekhi proof bina patrakar, media ra Mero bich kehi article lekhnu agaadi dus choti sochnu hola! Next time I am going to take a legal action on this statement! Enough ! Ra antim ma jun Prashna Cha! Tapaile afnai patrakar mitraharuko khilli udaunu bhayeko dekhda dukha lagyo! Jati pani ahile samma #jhyanakuti Ko news coverage gardinu bha Cha sabailai dhanyabad Cha ra 100% sahi samachar sampreshan bhako Cha. Yo khandan lekhnu Ka dui mukhya Karanharu: 1) publicly question sodhnu bhacha jawaf tah Dinai paryo! Mero news lekhda Hoina, tapaiko article padhna ra credible thanna nikai garro hune bhayo! 2) maile Mero laagi Hoina, malai support garnu bhayeka patrakar, media houses ra shuvachintak haru KA laagi ra pakchya ma yo explanation didai chu.
Request to all the responsible daily newspapers: please mention the name of the journalist. If not, and if you take the responsibility, then please check the credibility of your journalists and the news. This is a slap across the republic media by it's own journalist. He was present and there during this entire "mentioned incidence", and he just went ahead to make a sensational headline and attack an artist's image! He didn't make it a point to ask for clearifications there and then??? That's wot journalists do right? This time I am not taking any further action on this one. I have kept quiet for the longest time now! Next time a lie and an indecent news pops up...I am going to take a legal action. I guess we gotta make few of them pay a hefty amount to control this non sense!
निशा अधिकारि मल्ल
एउटा पत्रकार ले भने नायिका निशा अधिकारि मल्ल लाइ गफाडी हेर्नुहोस निशा ले क दिइन त पत्रकार लाई लाई जबाफ़ http://e-nepal367khabar.blogspot.com/Nepal Republic Media. Shukrabar! Page 15. This journalist (no name mentioned) has clearly lost his mind! I can't believe that a reputed media house even thinks of hiring an under qualified journalist like this one.
Corrections: 1) I went to the release of Loot Trailer, Coz I was invited as an actor, mountaineer and a well wisher of the loot team.
2) The imaginary conversation that you have mentioned in your article never took place between me and Saugat dai. Simosh dai is dealing with roping in the cast and crew which had been mentioned in one of the articles written by your fellow friend!
3) patrakar Sanga Mero Sadhai lafda pardaina. Abadekhi proof bina patrakar, media ra Mero bich kehi article lekhnu agaadi dus choti sochnu hola! Next time I am going to take a legal action on this statement! Enough ! Ra antim ma jun Prashna Cha! Tapaile afnai patrakar mitraharuko khilli udaunu bhayeko dekhda dukha lagyo! Jati pani ahile samma #jhyanakuti Ko news coverage gardinu bha Cha sabailai dhanyabad Cha ra 100% sahi samachar sampreshan bhako Cha. Yo khandan lekhnu Ka dui mukhya Karanharu: 1) publicly question sodhnu bhacha jawaf tah Dinai paryo! Mero news lekhda Hoina, tapaiko article padhna ra credible thanna nikai garro hune bhayo! 2) maile Mero laagi Hoina, malai support garnu bhayeka patrakar, media houses ra shuvachintak haru KA laagi ra pakchya ma yo explanation didai chu.
Request to all the responsible daily newspapers: please mention the name of the journalist. If not, and if you take the responsibility, then please check the credibility of your journalists and the news. This is a slap across the republic media by it's own journalist. He was present and there during this entire "mentioned incidence", and he just went ahead to make a sensational headline and attack an artist's image! He didn't make it a point to ask for clearifications there and then??? That's wot journalists do right? This time I am not taking any further action on this one. I have kept quiet for the longest time now! Next time a lie and an indecent news pops up...I am going to take a legal action. I guess we gotta make few of them pay a hefty amount to control this non sense!
निशा अधिकारि मल्ल
भिडियो सहितहेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
0 comments:
Post a Comment